5 Reasons to Buy a CPO Car
When choosing between expensive brand new cars and cheap but unreliable used cars, you should know that there is actually a wonderful middle ground—it’s called Certified Pre-Owned, or CPO. There are numerous benefits to CPO cars, but here are just the top five reasons to buy a CPO vehicle.
- Inspection process. Before a used GM car can earn its Certified status, it goes through a rigorous 172-point inspection. If any problems are found, the vehicle is reconditioned by factory-trained technicians until it meets the strict GM standards.
- Warranty. Most people associate car warranties with new cars, but a GM CPO car comes with two: a 12-month/12,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty and a 6-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty.
- Scheduled Maintenance. Every GM CPO car comes with an exclusive Schedule Maintenance Program. This includes two maintenance visits for oil and filter changes, tire rotations, and multi-point inspections.
- Satisfaction guarantee. If you purchase a GM CPO vehicle and you decide it’s just not right for you, you can exchange it for something you do like within 3 days or 150 miles (whichever comes first).
- Technology. If you GM CPO car is equipped with the right technology, you can get a 3-month trial of both OnStar services and SiriusXM Satellite Radio.
To learn even more about the GM Certified Pre-Owned program, come visit us at Crossroads Chevy Buick GMC.