Five Steps for a Better Breakfast Every Morning
Did you know that September is recognized as Better Breakfast Month? We didn’t. But, to celebrate, your friends at Crossroads Automotive of Corinth have put together some tips to help you enjoy a healthier and more fulfilling start to your day.
- Meal plan. What are some things you would love to eat for breakfast—things that will give you energy for your day? You will want foods packed with protein and vitamins like fresh fruit, eggs, and whole grains. Check out these recipes for ideas.
- Do the shopping. When you shop for groceries, you might just be thinking “What’s for dinner?” But, don’t forget about the most important meal of the day. Use your menu to buy the necessary ingredients.
- Prep ahead of time. Do as much prep the night before as you can. This could mean cutting up fruit, baking muffins, putting bowls and spoons on the table, or hard boiling eggs.
- Stick with what you love. If you have a breakfast routine that works for you, but it only involves a few items, don’t worry about it. A simple routine that works is better than a complex one that doesn’t.
- Use individual containers. If you prepare a week’s worth of oatmeal ahead of time, portion it out into individual containers, so you can just grab it and go.
With school starting and schedules busier than ever, it’s important to make time for breakfast. If you’re in need of a new back-to-school vehicle, stop by Crossroads Automotive of Corinth today.